Below are 7 great Video CADclips and one 12 page PDF document on all the 'in's and out's' of getting your ADT walls to clean up.
I say, you can measure the initial success of using ADT in a project by your ability to manage wall cleanups. If you can’t get the walls to cleanup you might as well throw in the towel. That is the truth.
The good news is that walls will clean up if you know all the rules. Our friends at autodesk provide us with all the tools. You just need someone to pull it all together and lay it out on the table for you nice and organized. That is exactly what the CADclips and Documentation below are about to do. That,..and then some.
You can click any of the links below or right click and 'Save Target As..' to download.
12 Page PDF Document
ADT 2007 Wall Cleanups - PDF
1. ADT 2007 Wall Cleanup - General Information (22 min.)
2.ADT 2007 Wall Cleanup - Component Priorities (10 min.)
4. ADT 2007 Wall Cleanup - Merges and Joins (6 min.)
5. ADT 2007 Wall Cleanup - Cleanup Across Xrefs (7 min.)
6. ADT 2007 Wall Cleanup - Plan Modifiers (20 min.)
7. ADT 2007 Wall Cleanup - Wall / Floor Lines (9 min.)
Did you enjoy these ?
CADclips announces > All 80+ AutoCAD CADclips are now free !
No login and No registration.